Complete the sentences with the correct
form of the word in brackets.
Example: He is a famous singer. ( sing )
1. Mark Twain is a well — known American
. . . . ( write )
2. Meg took photos of the famous . . .
yesterday . ( politics ) He visited her school .
3. Barbara Grey is a . . . at a local London
school . ( teach )
4. I’m reading a book about Anna Pavlova ,
a famous Russian ballet . . . . ( dance )
5. Let’s go to the cinema . There is a new
film about Issac Newton , a famous . . . .
( science )
6. Could you tell us who is the new . . . at
your school ? ( sport , man )
- writer, politicians, teacher, dancer, scientist, sportsman.